Moon size tweeks to moon size tweeks

ArtMurder

Hey, this may not be the best forum, but it's a mod related question and I'm sure one of you could answer this for me much quicker then I figure it out myself, so I'll just ask.

The mod "moon size tweeks" lets you well, change the size of the moons, and I LOVE this. But, even the largest one isn't quite big enough for what I need it for, does anyone know if...

A) I make the moon any bigger then 3x it's size, will it create problems/errors/glitches/evilness?

B) I can make a quick simple edit to this ESP to simply change the value a bit larger, and if so where would I find it? Because I looked for the moons for like, an hour and didn't find them, and I always get nervous changing random things in the CS. :whistling:

Edited by ArtMurder

I don't know whether making the moons bigger will create problems (my guess is the only problems would be with the textures possibly looking stretched...but don't quote me on that).

As far as how to change the size, it's a game setting. In the CK, go the Gameplay at the top, then Settings... The two settings you're looking for are iMasserSize and iSecundaSize. Just adjust the numbers as you like and save.

I don't know whether making the moons bigger will create problems (my guess is the only problems would be with the textures possibly looking stretched...but don't quote me on that).

As far as how to change the size, it's a game setting. In the CK, go the Gameplay at the top, then Settings... The two settings you're looking for are iMasserSize and iSecundaSize. Just adjust the numbers as you like and save.

I can be so derp with the CK sometimes, I basically rebuild races from scratch without thinking about it, but I go in to edit one tiny value and get stuck for hours. :whistling: thanks.

As for the texture, it's pretty decent one, at the 3x size it doesn't look blurry or stretched. It's saturn, and I want to make it big enough to look like a planet nirn is orbiting, so I'm really hoping this works out. :)