Requesting a Player House for keeping 10-20 followers

Danman804

ToppDogg is right, if you have that many features, with that many books, items and NPCs loading all at once, you'll end up having performance issues. People who have mods like JK's Skyrim with a populated cities mod would probably know what I'm talking about. It's murder on your FPS. This is probably the reason why house modders can only push their mods so much.

You can try out mods by Ld50365 or by skyrimlazz but I think you'll have to compromise on which features you really want to have around. You can also add things to your house with Jaxonz Positioner, Jaxonz Furnishings, Storage Helpers, Unlimited BookShelves and/or Pocket Empire Builder / Pocket Hearthfires.

• 5 years later...

The best multiple follower/npc housing mod I've found is The Lost Valley. There's a warrior house for 16 warrior followers, a mage house for 16 mage followers, common houses for 16 random followers/npcs, as well as room for a blacksmith, bartender, servant and a bard for the tavern, a housecarl for your main house, and a large open area for animal followers (dogs, creation club followers, etc). You can invite any npc (pretty much) to live there and they'll gather at the tavern and walk around town. Quite a few bonus items and plenty of display areas in main house. Stable at main gate area for 2 horses.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21785