Falling outside of the mod and swimming in blue

chickman801

Since I have forbid myself from jumping into modding, I don't know what is happening when my character is fighting and is running in place - legs moving but going nowhere. Then she slips between the seams and is floating in blue. She is no longer fighting and her arms are flapping. She may end up where she began (not a good spot for me) or at the end of the dungeon (I am ok with that one). But, I am not ok with slipping out into the blue and returning to the same spot you slipped out from. Sorry if I sound confused. I am not. Explaining the unfinished mod makes me talk that way. I am not trying to be rude. I am just tired of running into invisible walls, tripping over nothing, or slipping into the blue. I had a unique experiance today, while playing skyirm. A troll attacked trying its best to kill me and at the same time I was doing my best to nail him to the wall with my bow, but neither one of us had any affect upon each other. Now, I have experienced my character fighting a draughr with no affect. That's happened a lot. But, this other think was extremely unique. At that point, I should have stopped playing the game, but I am too bull-headed for that. Needless, to say I need some serious help here. My character has several quest she can not complete for one reason or another and the issue I spoke of earlier. I'll be waiting.......

p.s. sorry for the ranting. i did not give any useful information about my character's whereabouts. she is doing the "Volunruud Elder's Cairen" quest and is in the hall just before the the word wall. i can her the chanting. now, i hope someone can help me. as always, i'll be waiting...............

So if you weren't talking to legal drugs, does that mean you were talking to illegal drugs? I've never talked to drugs myself, but I suggest stopping, that may solve your problem. :whistling: Hahaha

And without a load order, we can't help you much, this sounds like it could be anything?