Frequent CTD's! HELP!

littleviking

I get a lot of CTD's, randomly, upon fast traveling, anytime really. Sometimes it freezes, other times it crashes. Can someone tell me if this is the right order, or any incompatible/unneeded plugins I might have? My PC is a Windows 7 OS, Quad core 3.36 GHZ, 12 gig DDR3 ram, GTX 680. Everything is very recently downloaded and up to date. Already typed in the quad core fix in ini, and use 4gig ram exe compatible with NVSE.Thanks in advance!

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] IWS-Core.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

[X] NewVegasBounties.esp

[X] NewVegasBountiesII.esp

[X] IWS-Core-Patrols.esp

[X] IWS-Core-Guards.esp

[X] IWS-Core-Civilians.esp

[X] IWS-DM.esp

[X] IWS-HH.esp

[X] IWS-OWB.esp

[X] IWS-LR.esp

[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp

[X] WMX-AWOP-Overhaul.esp

[X] Project Nevada - WMX.esp

[X] Merged Patch.esp

IWS or Warzones might be your reason. Haven't played the game in so long, my advice with that small amount of mods (I say small because I usually run 100+) is to deactivate one or so at a time.

Yeah that was certainly it I think. No crash since then. FPS went up too. a lot. Unrelated can either of you recommend an unoffical patch? I still get some game breaking bugs here and there (mr house not giving you dialouge to finish The house always wins 4 IV, after you deal with the Omertas) ect. Mission Mojave looks good, didnt wanna have to buy gun runners arsenal though. It would probably conflict with WMX anyways, not too sure.

There's a patch for WMX and Gun Runners Arsenal. I removed Mission Mojave though. It crashed my game a lot, but that was most likely do to a lot of other mods I have. So go ahead and try it, I have so many mods running at once that it's no wonder it messed up my game. I am playing Skyrim now anyways, I rarely have any crashes or anything.