Skyrim Crashes in Inventory

aaroncox

so i tried installing skyrimui mod to wyre bash and it would not show up after i dragged it on the installers tab. so i went in manually through skyrim/data and copy and pasted the files from the skyrimui mod. now everytime i go to my inventory screen the game crashes automatically.

Steps i have taken afterwards - deleted skyrimui from wyre bash, as well as deleted it from my skyrim/data folder.

Didn't fix the problem.

So now it crashes every time i open up the inventory, any ideas? suggestions?

problem fixed. i made the mistake from not looking thoroughly through all of the skyrim posts, it has been asked and answered before. but if anyone has not seen the answer and still has the same question here is the fix.

go to your skyrim/data/ interference folder. then simply delete inventorymenu.swf and if your magic menu crashes as well delete magicmenu.swf.

problem solved.

• 4 years later...

problem fixed. i made the mistake from not looking thoroughly through all of the skyrim posts, it has been asked and answered before. but if anyone has not seen the answer and still has the same question here is the fix.

go to your skyrim/data/ interference folder. then simply delete inventorymenu.swf and if your magic menu crashes as well delete magicmenu.swf.

problem solved.

when i open my inventory my skyrim crashes but i dont have inventorymenu.swf in my skyrim/data/interface folder can you email me how to fix it @ [email protected] please

with steps how to like this \/ please and thank you

1.example of how to

2.nother example