thank you

kleinstaff

my first post in these forums and not sure if this is the right forum

But i want to thank the makers of the ( huntinggrounds outfit ' recently posted on the nexus, that outfit just blew me away , never happened before so that is why i felt the need to write this post

Second i want to thank the peopole behind this great website and all people who added mods on here , thank you for your creativity and work , without you people TES would be a rather dull gameworld

we're in the same boat mate :whistling: . i want to thank to both, site and those who create the mods in this site too, but i dunno how to "say it" :psyduck: . well seeing you posted this tread is like "man finaly i could show my gratitude toward them". you see i'm not good at game moding, all i can do is just leeching their works so thanks to you too for posting this thread. :thumbsup: Edited by terrain182

The customary method to show appreciation for a Mod on Nexus is the Endorse button. Although a 'Thankyou' type comment on the Mod's comment thread is also often appreciated.

To show appreciation to an individual, whether they be an author or staff it's customary to award Kudos to that member.

If you feel generous, most authors have a Donate to this User link next to the Mod and/or their Profile.

I want to make it Absolutely Clear that all of these are completely voluntary on your part. It is Strictly against the rules of the Nexus for anyone to demand any kind of payment for Mods.

If you haven't already read This, take the time to do so.

Welcome.

Eck. :D

^ his text looks weird :P

But yes, a proper thank you is always welcome on their comment section. An endorsement makes me happy too :) A donation buys me pizza, and I shall love you for it. Kudos make people RESPECT me (sort of). That's how I look at it, and I appreciate anything given in return, as I assume most mod authors do.