Newbie CBBE Physics Help

kaleidoe

Okay, so I'm not sure about all the terminology or what everything does. At least I don't know a lot.

After 48 hours, I finally found out how to use BodySlide and then batch/morph build body presets into armors (I think).

• After building preset (CBBE Curvy) with Outfit (CBBE something, nude body), I checked morph box and clicked batch build and clicked save as and named it custom name as well
  • After this, I closed BodySlide and went into my game and typed command "showracemenu" and know to only slide the (non) CBBE sliders since I've already done this in the BS program. I slide vanilla sliders (or racemenu sliders) such as weight to get my character to the exact proportions

FIRST: is this all I needed to do, or are there extra steps or tips I need to know.

SECOND: I want physics.

1. At first, I installed and deployed "CBP Physics" and in game, the ass flops around like jello.
  2. How do I get it non Jello

1. Then I disabled this mod, and installed HDT-SMP (not sure what this means or is used for but it is a physics mod I guess so I installed it)
  2. This doesn't affect the boobs or ass as all so I disabled this and enabled CBP again.

1. LASTLY, i downloaded CBPC because someone told me to use CBPC for physics. Is this what I should use, or should I use this along side CBP or HDT-SMP

Please Help

each mod will have requirements, if not full filled they might not work at all. informations about that on description page of that mad.

CBP can have presets, which control any 'flopping' information how to edit them or get other are also mentioned in description's page and articles. there are also guides, tutorials and people made you tube vids for editing so.

i know the most annoying answer around here is to read description page, but i got my knowledge from reading it.