Scared Follower Childs :(

Pokezeynep

OK, I'm back.

In your Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim folder, there should be a file SkyrimEditor.ini

First, BackUp this file and then open it with a Text editor like Notepad.

Then add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General] heading

Then, under the [Archive] heading add , Hearthfire.bsa to the end of the SArchiveList and SResourceArchiveList2 lists.

Then save the file.

This should allow you to load your Mod into the Creation Kit and apply the changes I detailed previously.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but at least I can bring you hope again. :biggrin:

OK, I'm back.

In your Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim folder, there should be a file SkyrimEditor.ini

First, BackUp this file and then open it with a Text editor like Notepad.

Then add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General] heading

Then, under the [Archive] heading add , Hearthfire.bsa to the end of the SArchiveList and SResourceArchiveList2 lists.

Then save the file.

This should allow you to load your Mod into the Creation Kit and apply the changes I detailed previously.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but at least I can bring you hope again. :biggrin:

Still same error :biggrin: Something is wrong about Heartfire string files but dunno why :P

Should i get someone else"s strings and put them?? :P

Edited by Pokezeynep

No, those string files are in Hearthfire.bsa. The procedure I detailed for editing SkyrimEditor.ini should have allowed the CK to find them. If you've definitely applied those changes to SkyrimEditor.ini and not to SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini by mistake, then the only other solution is to unpack Hearthfire.bsa into your Data folder.

No, those string files are in Hearthfire.bsa. The procedure I detailed for editing SkyrimEditor.ini should have allowed the CK to find them. If you've definitely applied those changes to SkyrimEditor.ini and not to SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini by mistake, then the only other solution is to unpack Hearthfire.bsa into your Data folder.

How im suppose to unpack hearthfire.bsa to my data folder lol

i think i already did put hearthfire files to my data folder while installing

You'll need to use a utility like FOMM to do it. There are others, but that's what I use. Once it's installed, find Hearthfire.bsa and Rt-Click on it, select Open With and then FOMM. This'll bring up the BSA Browser window. Select Extract All and then navigate to your Skyrim/Data folder (the same one the Hearthfire.bsa file is in) and select OK.

You'll need to use a utility like FOMM to do it. There are others, but that's what I use. Once it's installed, find Hearthfire.bsa and Rt-Click on it, select Open With and then FOMM. This'll bring up the BSA Browser window. Select Extract All and then navigate to your Skyrim/Data folder (the same one the Hearthfire.bsa file is in) and select OK.

K Will try in 2 days going to another outside the city ;-) thx

I dont have fallout :(