scoped silenced 10mm pistol anyone?

Rafahil

I remember slightly before Fallout 3 came out Beth said we could put attachments on our weapons, like scopes, surpressors and the like just like in Fallout 2 where you could upgrade some weapons... too bad we can't do it now.. can we?

so I was wondering if someone could make a more powerful version of the 10mm pistol fully modified with a scope, surpressor and maybe even a laser pointer or an extended magazine all on one gun.

anyone up to it? ( doesn't even need new textures really, except if you put in the latter two...)

It doesn't make sense to slap a scope on a handgun. Automatics have an effective accurate range of 50-100 yards which is well within the visibility of the iron sights. Revolvers sometimes have more reach, but we already have a scoped one. Plus, what do you need a laser for anyway? You have a crosshair.

because it looks cool to have a fully modified allround custom weapon?

the laser pointer just for cosmetics really... not necessary.

also for the scope issue, why not instead of picking a pistol and putting a scope on it, just pick the scoped magnum and replace the magnum with the pistol? that would work right?

Why not just do a simple red dot scope and be done with it. No real point to it, but whatever.

A) A magnified scope for a handgun is just insanely pointless.

B) A red dot scope would provide excellent response time in CQC.

C) Since we're adding pointless accesories to a pistol, might as well add a bayonet. And make the rails picatiny.

Oh wait, that's what I wanted for the assault rifle!

i personally would be happy with some hollow point rounds for my 10mil, its all very good sneaking up behind a supermutant and unloading a full mag into the back of his head from 10 feet away, getting a crit on the first strike ofc, only for the male without a father to go:

"Ouch, wot dat hurtin' mah 'ead" Then subsiquently turn around and blast me away with his awsome arsenal.

The 10mil silence just isnt cutting it later on, and being a stealth type character, its sort of my only option for quite take downs.

Archived