Werewolf

Banished

Has anyone made a werewolf mod that DOESN'T require a script extender (other than santa werewolf)? I'd be very interested in such a mod. Think about it:

Werewolf skin and model.

Enhanced character attributes while in were form (IE: Agility, Acrobatics, Strength, Speed, hand to hand [to act as compensation for claws], etc.)

Animation props for howling, posing, etc.

"Tattered" versions of any and all Oblivion standard armor/clothing if worn while changed.

It'd be a pretty heavy mod, but if done right, would be quite kickass. If i even knew where to begin i'd do it myself.

...Still lookin for someone to get me a saved game with a character in my likeness though. Hit me up.

Has anyone made a werewolf mod that DOESN'T require a script extender (other than santa werewolf)? I'd be very interested in such a mod. Think about it:

Werewolf skin and model.

Enhanced character attributes while in were form (IE: Agility, Acrobatics, Strength, Speed, hand to hand [to act as compensation for claws], etc.)

Animation props for howling, posing, etc.

"Tattered" versions of any and all Oblivion standard armor/clothing if worn while changed.

It'd be a pretty heavy mod, but if done right, would be quite kickass. If i even knew where to begin i'd do it myself.

...Still lookin for someone to get me a saved game with a character in my likeness though. Hit me up.

Nope, there are no(that I know of) werewolf mods that don't require OBSE. EDIT: Wait there are the companions though.. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14692 and another set of armour:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9878

Okay, so i'm watching 5000 teutorials on Blender and whatever other programs i may need (lemme kno what those are...) Photoshop i'm already pretty rock at, so textures won't be a problem. Wish me luck everyone. Werewolf mod, here i come! :wallbash:

Thanks! :) Well, i've got Blender, NifSkope, TES Construction, WinRaR, and .BSACommander all setup and workin. Now i'm just tinkering my way through each one's teutorials on the TESCONST. Wiki. It's a female dog, but i've always thought it was a damned shame i never picked up anything like this before, being i've built my machine to be super graphics intensive, and yet only do games and Photoshop on it, ya kno.

Long road ahead, but i will have a decent Were mod out of this. I've even got something of a quest storyline scripted for it.

• 1 year later...