Making a more 'alien' skyrim

ArtMurder

I'm working on making skyrim more 'alien', I want it to feel like I am honestly on an alien world. I would love to eventually turn my project into a 'compilation mod', after getting permission from the other authors who's work fit into this of coarse.

This was inspired by a combination of two mods that made skyrim feel so much more alien with one simple change.

http://i46.tinypic.com/szwi1z.jpg

Now, I plan on re-installing skyrim to be more 'alien', yet still keeping with the elder scrolls feel.

I would really like to be able to change the size and color of the sun, as well as change the color of the sky, I'd also like to find an ENB that makes the world feel very alien. I already have an idea to replace the galaxy in the night sky. Does anyone have any suggestions for mods to go into this build of skyrim, or any advice on how to do these changes I listed?

I kind of thought the new 'tropical skyrim' mod could be combined into this, to make skyrim feel like a completely different world, but the coldness is a very important part of skyrim to me, so I'm not sure on this.