More Pre-War clothes Requests

Slaughters

Please consider the following:

pre-war police, pre-war doctor, pre-war nurse (definitely a female version), pre-war swimsuit, pre-war prison outfit, pre-war SWAT, pre-war dinner gown/tux etc. Possibly come up with more cool ideas for pre-war clothing.

Consider this a pervish request, but I'm surprised it hasn't been made yet. There definitely should be some Pre-War School Uniforms available.

Maybe hide them in lockers in the Springvale school.

Anyway, if "casual wear" and 'relaxed wear" can survive nuclear blasts, why not the previous requests and whatever other ideas people request in this thread.

It'd be nice to see these made custom rather than be retex's, so they can be purchased/found through the wastes. Or even as least have item codes to just add them to my inventory.

Some more ideas I thought of:

The President's Suit, which of course could be found in the capitol, complete with a flag lapel, and +25 speech, or something cool for it. For females, The First Ladies Dress.

Pre-War Teacher outfit, complete with a yard stick capable of causing children to explode like the molerat repel stick. And maybe bonus XP while wearing or something.

Pre-War Mechanics outfit, with an additional +25 to repair or something.

Pre-War Dancers outfit, just because it'd be super sexy shooting up super mutants in a thong. Of course, a female counterpart would be mandatory.

Maybe halloween costumes! Build an old halloween store with costumes inside, that'd be awesome.

any other non-armored outfits would be nice for those of us who like playing through with a lack of armor.

Armor is just kind of, eh, I can play without it!

• 1 month later...

Archived