WretchedEarth08 - BANNED

Zaldir

WretchedEarth08 banned.

Reason for the ban

being a jerk to anyone asking for help with his mod.

Let's just say it's the future and they make weapons that don't fall apart. And if you don't want to use the stimpacks don't fcking use them inbred s#!+ sack. Well now that that's cleared up any other complaints dummy. Fix it stupid. It's quite a head start regaurdless stupid S#it. That a better explaination for your slow F**king ass.

Fat kids are funny. Now Shut the F*(K up. LOL!!!!!!!

If you get an awesome mod that's 98% complete and you can't take two days to fix it O f ing well. So I get you to do it yourself and I don't have to hear you B1*ch about it. Have fun.

Not giving a sh*t as to what every dumb ass has to say is what has made me sucessful thus far. And as much time as I took to fix everything in the game (Which would have undoubtedly took you twice as long.) as of now is just kind of a reward for modders. Most of the stuff should have probably been done and put out two years ago, but apparently there is a lack of modders to do so. So there is some motivation for you sir. Or you can just keep checking to see when I put out the finished version. Because you will. Now that christmas is over, my kids birthday, and I'm getting over this cold I will consider it. And F*ck off. LMFAO!!!

Bethesda made the engine. And set the tone for the game. Dipsh*t.

They actually did do that. What is it that you aren"t getting? Didn't I already tell you to go take a jog or something? Stick with angry birds I guess. I told you how to fugging fix it goofy.

Staff Reference