Completely reinstalled my game, STILL having EXTREMELY luminous moons

ArtMurder

Alright, I am really getting sick of this glitch, I have tried uninstalling every moon mod I have, installing totally different ones I even completely reinstalled my game, and I STILL have moons that shine brighter then my sun. This is veryveryveryvery frustrating, I have put So much effort into making my skyrim L/O perfect, and it is, accept for this one extremely game breaking issue.

I would also like to point out, that for a while I DIDN'T have the error, but I replaced the skyrimgalaxy.dds with another file, and it showed back up on this reinstall, I tried replacing that file with the one I had before, no luck, I tried removing it altogether, no luck.

I don't get it, NOTHING seems to be causing this, every single mod I am using that modifies the sky in any way shape or form is totally different from when I first had this issue, I am on a totally new install of skyrim, I am using a new ENB even, yet STILL the issue persists.

The ONLY thing my game shares in common with the first one is I am using Climate of Tamriel. I used this mod for a looooong time before I had this kind of error however.

This is simply NOT an ignorable issue, i is extremely and intensely immersion breaking, distracting, and just plan annoying as hell.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mxesfd.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/3582kps.jpg

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

SPIKE.esm

WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

QuieterRestorationDrawnSound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

Economics of Skyrim.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp

BetterFishAdded.esp

Cannabis.esp

Catsofskyrim.esp

Dogsofskyrim.esp

FishingInSkyrim.esp

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp

skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Footprints.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

battleflute.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Lady of Death.esp

Skyhighrim.esp

ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

buildablehouse.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Tundra Defense.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

masser Size x3.0.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dawnguard-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp

Soul Gems Differ - E.esp

Spells Cast Light.esp

The Joy of Perspective.esp

Dawnguard - TJofP.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation - TJofP.esp

Lady of Death - TJofP.esp

Diseased.esp

SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

ForgottenMastery.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

PsikoticsSkyMoNecro.esp

The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

Compatibility Patch - PsiNecroSkyMo with SkyRe.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

Brows.esp

moveitLWT.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

getSnowy.esp

WATER.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds_WATERPatch.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Data\texture\sky\

That's where it will be,

More to the point, sometimes when you uninstall the game will only uninstall the compenents installed by the game in the first place. As in that's actually all it should really uninstall. So when you went to a fresh start everything was pretty much there in the folders waiting for you to return.

KnightRangersGuild: They aren't packed in a BSA, I'm manually manipulating the files in the textures/sky folder

gamefever: You aren't telling me anything I didn't learn months ago, when I do a 'fresh install' I'm unpacking a zipped file containing completely vanilla skyrim that I made before I installed a single mod and just deleting the entire 'old' Skyrim folder, so your point their is totally moot. Also, I've been messing with the textures/sky folder very extensively trying to fix the issue, so that doesn't help at all either. I know one of the files in this folder is likely causing the issue, but short of just deleting the entire folder (which would totally destroy CoT) I don't see how that helps me fix the issue. I was hoping someone could point me to which file was causing this issue.

This post has me curious. Wow what a mess. Just wondering if you you replaced your skyrim.prefs in your game folder as well when you reinstalled.

Also have you tried a new game save to see how it looks then? I wouldn't want the problem you have. I hope you find the answer. If you do I would like to know how you fix it if the same should happen to me.