Sniper Mod

Prodigy401

Hi,

in my view sniping in Fallout 3 sucks so I wanted to post my idea for a sniper mod here.

If you are aiming with a sniper you cant really hit because of the movement of the rifle and its accuracy. The only way to hit an enemy on a distance of 15 metres of example is to use vats, but thats crap on a sniper rifle.

The fun of sniping has gone imo.

Maybe its possible to give the sniper much more accuracy and make it less moving while aiming?

Idont know if its possible to change how mutch the weapon move but i know that It is possible to change a weapons accuracy by opening The G.E.C.K. and changeing the Spread and Min spread on the weapon to 0.

under World objects,Static,interface,Hud. I think that is the one being used

I forgot to mention that that is from iside G.E.C.K. and not from within the Fallout 3 folder. but from there you could be abel to find the textures name. After you have the name unpack the texture from the Fallout - Textures.bsa With Fomm. you can find it here: http://timeslip.chorrol.com/fomm.html

im not sure... :confused:

EDIT: After searching a little in the Texures.Bsa i found the two files: glow_crosshair.dds and glow_crosshair_filled.dds. i think these may be the files you are looking for

Archived