The Hunt for Blackmane (WIP)

Northborn

So I've been away from modding for a little while. I'm now a father and the last few months of new responsibilities have kept me away from my projects. That being said, I'm considering getting back into it, but I wonder whether or not Skyrim is still a worthwhile venue for quest-based mods?

Any opinions on the subjects? I have great inspiration and tons of new ideas for the Hunt for Blackmane, but I just wonder if its time well spent.

Just popped in to check this thread.

I'd say it's worth it.

Falskaar received quite alot attention, It just means quest needs to be well made. (and yours seems to be really good).

I hope you continue working on it :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shadow

Things have been slow going since my daughter was born, plus I bought a house, but I'm slowly easing back into modding with the scar mod I made. It actually started as a test for custom scars for npcs in Hunt.

I'm getting back into the swing of things :3

I plan on playing Skyrim for years to come, and I would love to see new, quality quest mods continue to come out for it. Considering how many millions of people own this game, I can think of few games that would give you a larger or more appreciative audience for your efforts. So, my vote is yes!