Wasteland darkness (fog of war etc)

Joro

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could make a constantly dark foggy weather? like the one near megaton when it is blowned up. You know a scary fog of war =)

I suck att modding script etc and i dont understand GECK so if anyone could make this one i would be very glad.

So basicly i want a constant dark foggy weather with no clear sky and no shiny sun..

It is a more apocalyptic feeling in it and more scary because you know where your enemy are (red marker) but can´t see him =)

The picture is kind of what i was thinking about, maybe a little more foggy or darker

Thanks Joro

I bump my thread for the last time and was hoping anyone could make this mod.

seriously there is garden gnome launchers as mod but not THIS... THIS is what many looking for.

so again please if anyone can, would you please make this mod real?

I think if you monkey with the weather and climates settings in the GECK you can get it that hazy. Just go to the world menu, select weather, and change all the weather effects to "fog". That should do the trick.

Or, if you're really looking for the megaton fallout effect, go to each of the weather settings and in the ImageSpace Modifier field set them all to MegatonFalloutDecayISFX.

Archived