How do I install 2k textures with the Nexus mod manager?

ItsAOcean

Whenever I click "download with manager" it downloads 1 file. When I activate it and launch skyrim, it doesn't work; nothing changes. When I download it manually, I have to download 4 files (dungeon, landscape, cities, and misc) that I then put into the mod manager, but the manager only lets me have 1 of them activated at a time. When I activate the second one, it deactivates the first one i had activated.

So is there any way I can fix this?

My personal suggestion, because it's just textures, just download them manually and drop the textures in the data folder. I remember having issues with the main big file for that mod, and had to download the individual ones. (I wasted a LOT of time downloading the big one for it to not unzip right - I googled it and learned the type of zip file it is is a multi-part zip, that is impossible to unzip with any existing version of any unzipper unless you have the other parts to it, and there IS no other parts. SUPPOSEDLY a really old version of 7Zip can do it, but it's impossible to get now days, and that could be just rumor anyways.)

If NMM asks to 'update' the mod when you try to install one of the other ones, say NO, and it may let you have more then one. This issue happens if you install subparts of mods too, it can't tell the difference between multiple different mods with the same name. Usually just saying "NO" to the "Do you want to update this mod?" lets you keep both however.