Weird Blocky Fire Textures?

jamesthespyder

http://i.imgur.com/E6eqImp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5rzJwjd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ozRNgPl.jpg

So, when I hit things with a fire spell or fire enchanted weapon, it makes this ridiculous blocky texture. It pretty much ruins the feel of the game. This happens when NPC's use fire as well. I am running the Alienware M15x and here is a list of my current mods. I would like to point out that this has always happened, mods or not. This is driving me crazy. I think it has something to do with Radeon cards, I found a google answers about it, but with nothing but broken links :mellow:

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Update.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Ket_ARMONIZER_v2.esm

LevelersTower.esm

SPIKE.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

CrossbowsRevamped.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0.esp

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - No Imperial.esp

Cloaks - Player Only.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

VRHood.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp

DragonsDiversified.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Ket_ARMONIZER_LListsNPC.esp

Better Vampires.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

Artifact Disenchanting.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

getSnowy.esp

Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp

Ket_WEAPONIZER.esp

Please don't blast me for not searching the entire forum topic by topic. Searching the technical support forum for texture glitches is a bit like drinking water to stop drowning. Thanks in advance, guys.

I did look at this topic yesterday and didn't notice anything to reply for, after seeing it again I have noticed something. This is however somewhat of a guess, I think it has something to do with the blood meshes\ textures in combination with the fire ones. I have not had this exact issue, but something similar. I use mods to alter the female body and the clothing (yes the ridiculously skimpy stuff) and all was fine until I installed Dawnguard, in Volkihar Keep there's 2 bodies on tables the residents seem to be feeding on, 1 male and 1 female. The skimpy clothing on the female was doing the exact thing in your screenshots, I installed another prisoner outfit and it solved the problem. This particular outfit had blood patterns on it, while all the other prisoner outfits (worn by NPC's) do not and was not affected. I do also have a AMD\ ATI 6870.

I did look at this topic yesterday and didn't notice anything to reply for, after seeing it again I have noticed something. This is however somewhat of a guess, I think it has something to do with the blood meshes\ textures in combination with the fire ones. I have not had this exact issue, but something similar. I use mods to alter the female body and the clothing (yes the ridiculously skimpy stuff) and all was fine until I installed Dawnguard, in Volkihar Keep there's 2 bodies on tables the residents seem to be feeding on, 1 male and 1 female. The skimpy clothing on the female was doing the exact thing in your screenshots, I installed another prisoner outfit and it solved the problem. This particular outfit had blood patterns on it, while all the other prisoner outfits (worn by NPC's) do not and was not affected. I do also have a AMD\ ATI 6870.

Wait, so... you think i should uninstall the blood mod?

If it's outdated or conflicting, can't hurt to try, if you have other fire meshes\ textures ( I believe it's most likely in the meshes) they could also be conflicting. If using something like Deadly Spell Impacts it could also, I'm sure a little trial and error will prevail.

If it's outdated or conflicting, can't hurt to try, if you have other fire meshes\ textures ( I believe it's most likely in the meshes) they could also be conflicting. If using something like Deadly Spell Impacts it could also, I'm sure a little trial and error will prevail.

I don't have any whacky textures installed, I'm going to try enabling the High-Res pack and see what happens.