D3D9.dll not working on Fallout 3.

G4Tanas

wait oops didnt read the entire thing oops

Outstanding ,no refusals means things are correct and on the money.

Perfect, now download and extract these files next to the engine. https://mega.nz/file/JHBRTQ5L#EgxdbgtXBkLeMbtQrDg7Gjqtt_qU31-ePVYej1_8XIA

then listen "run the game from steams launch button directly after install these files, follow through as far as you can go.

If the game reaches " " out of vault 101 ? " your all done.

Due to that machine's specs, DO NOT install the Unofficial Fo3 patch on that piece of equipment. If you do, you will be sorry and wasted a ton of time here.

I'm your patched. source.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the files go right next to the fallout3.exe section of fallout 3 folder.

Not the data , then you tell steam to run the game, Steam in turn runs the launcher with these replaced files and set's the graphics and lies to the chipset you own.

It resets the ini files. so DO NOT install the Unofficial fo3 patch, that will destroy these files and settings you need.

that's the point.

It works! I got out of the Vault and its perfect. Now, is installing mods the same.

Not the data , then you tell steam to run the game, Steam in turn runs the launcher with these replaced files and set's the graphics and lies to the chipset you own.

It resets the ini files. so DO NOT install the Unofficial fo3 patch, that will destroy these files and settings you need.

that's the point.

Also can I use Vortex?

that's the point.

It works! I got out of the Vault and its perfect. Now, is installing mods the same.

that's the point.

If your wise, I suggest you use the FOMM version I linked for you to run and test all mods and use it's built in BOSS sorter.

How ever, I warn you. This application used on windows 10 will load a ton of hard-drive space up pretty fast.

it is the ONLY draw back Fomm has. it eats up space. it makes clean FOMOD's you will find located in the games Mod folder.

it was Originally designed for this game and later for FNV game. so it has the same active actions for both games.

It also contains self contained load order templates that do not require network connectivity. there is no support for this version on the network.

So the template will not get destroyed. Do not try to connect it to the nexus or any other web site.

Do not try to download files with it. you download files manually.

Fomm, has built in tools too but those are for educated individuals that know what they do. Still, you have them at your disposal.

on

that's the point.

If your wise, I suggest you use the FOMM version I linked for you to run and test all mods and use it's built in BOSS sorter.

How ever, I warn you. This application used on windows 10 will load a ton of hard-drive space up pretty fast.

it is the ONLY draw back Fomm has. it eats up space. it makes clean FOMOD's you will find located in the games Mod folder.

it was Originally designed for this game and later for FNV game. so it has the same active actions for both games.

It also contains self contained load order templates that do not require network connectivity. there is no support for this version on the network.

So the template will not get destroyed. Do not try to connect it to the nexus or any other web site.

Do not try to download files with it. you download files manually.

Fomm, has built in tools too but those are for educated individuals that know what they do. Still, you have them at your disposal.

one more thing, can I use FOSE

Also can I use Vortex?

that's the point.

NO.

you unfortunately cannot. Your machine is incompatible. If you buy a newer machine that's more up to date then you can.

So you know, I have access to thousands of desktops and PC's locally here and have tested many many varieties of them against programs.

Slow down.

don't be in a hurry to wreck what we went through here.

Currently, your local and there is no write permissions issues to deal with at the moment.

If you choose to install "Vortex" I can't help you any more.

I deal with local data, data that is not controlled by user domains, not networking domains.

"C:\users\"username\AppData\Local OR Roaming are attributes subjected to operating system permissions and write protected."

This interferes with editing and modifying software period.

Unless you're savy with networking and Elevated privladeges and internal windows commands? I would advise against it.

C:\ProgramFiles And Folders (x86) is also write protected and covered under permission issues.

you need to choose your mods very carefully

Listed FOSE only mods installed last if any. but install mods in an order that coincides with the load order template so overwritten data remains untouched.

yes

"FOSE" if you want too.

all other tools can be installed else where. no need to put tings into the game folders.

there's a lot of emphases on automation going on here. Unless you have the knowledge to compensate for things as I do? you need to refrain from those things. But, you have the choice, a thing I can't take from you. every one is on their own.

But I know the code and what it all does.

Basic census is that I can't use fose only mods.

you need to choose your mods very carefully

Listed FOSE only mods installed last if any. but install mods in an order that coincides with the load order template so overwritten data remains untouched.

yes

"FOSE" if you want too.

all other tools can be installed else where. no need to put tings into the game folders.

there's a lot of emphases on automation going on here. Unless you have the knowledge to compensate for things as I do? you need to refrain from those things. But, you have the choice, a thing I can't take from you. every one is on their own.

But I know the code and what it all does.

install righthand ironsights mod, use fomm BOSS to sort them, then run the game from the fose executable to test.

you have a 10mm gun with you out side the vault 101 so it should respond immediately and allow you to know if yes or know it will work.

IF it does not remove the FOSE data base and files it needs.

if it does? take your time and tread lightly.

Keep in mind, your running an 11 year old game on equipment not meant to run it in the first place.

there's only so much wiggle room under these circumstances.