I need some help with one of my mods

seres69

Hello this is my first topic here and I need some help for one of my self-made mods. I made an NPC as guard of one of my bunkers I made. He´s supposed to have the voice of the Enclave but for some reason the only voice of the Enclave is his death sound. During combat he´s completely silent and doesn´t shout any 'battlecries'. So if you could help it would much appreciated.

PS: I already tried making a quest with the dialogue it didn´t work.

seres69 - Hello!

"I made an NPC as guard of one of my bunkers I made. He´s supposed to have the voice of the Enclave but for some reason the only voice of the Enclave is his death sound. During combat he´s completely silent and doesn´t shout any 'battlecries'."

In your NPC's data window in GECK have you set "Voice Type" to "MaleGroupEnclave" ?

Make sure that whatever NPC that you used as a base does not have any unusual AI pacages set to them. Also make sure there are no special Factions set.

Have you tried using an Enclave NPC & changing the name to create a new NPC as the base for your guard?

Hope this helps!

Prensa

seres69 - Hello!

"I made an NPC as guard of one of my bunkers I made. He´s supposed to have the voice of the Enclave but for some reason the only voice of the Enclave is his death sound. During combat he´s completely silent and doesn´t shout any 'battlecries'."

In your NPC's data window in GECK have you set "Voice Type" to "MaleGroupEnclave" ?

Make sure that whatever NPC that you used as a base does not have any unusual AI pacages set to them. Also make sure there are no special Factions set.

Have you tried using an Enclave NPC & changing the name to create a new NPC as the base for your guard?

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Yes, I tried setting the voice type to the enclave one (no change) and the only faction is the player faction and the only AI package is the default sandbox one. I also made that guard completely new, so I didn´t pick a NPC and changed it. Gonna try that though, I´ll see if that works thanks for the tip.