Scavengers Paradise

marabunta5

The name says it a Paradise for scavemgers. I want to request a few More junk and scrapyards with items and Things to loot that make a Bit of caps Scavengers have Not muhc to do Heh Current junkyard is empty

Also a few New perks could be welcome too Like Scrounger level 1 2 and 3? or Another one that adds Highr chance of finding any item in a crate or box (ya know lockers too etc) any item includes from weapons to a coffee cup

Also from New scrap/junk yards I would like 4 or 5 New Ones with one that has the size of that Rivet city ship? or a Bit smaller but ya Know Big is Better

Sorry for my english.. PS: if more ifo is Needed say it and ill add more

request Update.. what Jazz said is quite nice so why not have the Biggest Junk/scrapyard a small town?

WHere the Daily business is Loading up Caravans with scrap and Spare parts for Other cities/places and gathering scrap too (ofcourse xD ) for Possible Locations we could use.. Near Megaton Near tenpenny tower and Some other random Locations

more Caravans could just be Copies of wolfgang with an other script or something..

Archived