Seasons of Skyrim ENB - very bright desaturated dungeons

ArtMurder

I've narrowed my ENB problems down to this one extremely game breaking issue. This screenshot is taken with 'hardcore dungeon' mode on, some additional 'extra darkness' tweaks (that worked very well for normal night time) and in game darkness turned ALL THE WAY DOWN TO ZERO. I have made a good number of tweaks to this ENB, including replacing the enbpallet with one from another ENB (the one in seasons of skyrim made shadows invert colors, this was the ONLY change that had any effect on this, and this issue existed BEFORE I made this change.) I am also using CoT, if that means anything. Other then that, NONE of my many other mods should have any effect on this, as I try to keep mods that effect lighting to a minimum, as I have HORRIBLE luck with lighting mods.

This picture is actually a very very mild one, at some times, over 35% of the screen will be solid white. It's totally baffling to me as to why this only exists in dungeons and tombs, taverns, stores, outdoors day, and outdoors night are PERFECT, but then... this.It should be almost pitch black in this screenshot, yet.... well, yeah. It's not. :rolleyes:

http://i46.tinypic.com/312xq9l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...