Wasteland Arena

fubu6913

i had this idea for a mod based loosely on the arena from oblivion. simply stated create an arena in the wastes for gladiator battles, no firearms only melee weapons. put the player up against other survivors, creatures, robots etc...

basic reward system, maybe some special weapons and armors for a more gladiator feel. it just hit me that this kind of mod would probably turn into an Escape from LA/NY, or Mad Max feel but that would be cool

• 1 month later...

I just thought of the arena idea for fallout 3 just now watching tv and then I saw it in this forum and I know it's possible but we need voice actors or the whole mod would be silent (which would suck)...

and this mod needs gun duels in it like oblivion how some of the duelist would fight with a bow.

AND also have duel pistols mod

this mod would be a very big hit if somebody would just get up off there ass and do something about it and make it happen

Damn I wish I knew more about modding but I know some, thats why I said it's possible.

I don't know if any of you know this but I once played a mod for oblivion called " The Butcher of Armindale "

I know The Butcher of Armindale mod had custom voices and they did an awesome job to but NPC follower (The Butcher of Armindale) needed some more work done because he followed to close and his dialog was messed up and there is also "RED SONIA" which was a perfect mod that I liked a lot that had custom voice line (not an actor) the modder used previous voices all ready in the base game.

Well this fallout 3 mod where takin about is gonna be hard :wallbash: and needs a lot of hard work and I want to be a part of it and help because I got some more ideas but it would take a long time to type the damn thing after I have all ready typed so much in this reply lol...

I am currentely working on an arena. :thumbsup: Its part of the Fallout: Sin City Project. It is currentely playable for the first 10 matches.

It has mostely gunfight matches with the ocasional hand to hand one.

It has custom weapons and will have custom armor

For more info use the link in my signature to go to our thread (lots of pics).

meh if this mod is beeing made im willing to do voice actor or something just hit me up if ya need something and.. don't depend on me to use GECK i suck at that the Cells are just... comfusing

Hmmm Adoring fan. :rolleyes: I may work that in. Of cource he will be killable and useful. He won't just run away in a fight.

@Norwegianl the Sin City Project Will need a lot of voice acting if you could get me a sample it would be great. (pm me, and I will give you the password to join the site)

Archived