Ziplines

ShadeZAmarth

I don't know if its just me but i have always wanted to see a mod wear you could shoot a arrow with a rope attached to it, from on top of a hill or mountain or hill and then zip line down, but i have never been skilled enough in modding to do so, but i know there are people out there who can just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds incredibly hard to pull off.

Modders can't figure out how make animations for a new weapon type. Someone just figured out how to make corpses/skeletons have mass... I thnk you might be expecting a bit much from our dear modders :)

It would require the rope to be an object generated by your shooting an arrow. Then you'd like to be able to zipline down along this rope... With an actual animation? The only way I see it happening is if you'd be able to "E" (interact) with the rope and teleport to the area at the end of the rope. Not as nifty as you'd like, but one heck of a lot more doable.

I don't think you're gonna be seeing this in a good while :c

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

i mean theres that spider web mod, im pretty sure you zip there and not teleport, if thats the case then an arrow that creates a line from initial start point to the end point of the arrow distance covered, then have the player click the line and be asked to destroy or zip could be possible, when you zip you stay in first person and you move along that line, im no scripter but that could be the logic behind it, the sneak tools and grapple magic mods are a good start, i recon zip lines are definantly possible. but personally a botw/ conan exiles climbing system is what i reallly want