Bounty Removal

kongo204

In Solitude I get attacked no matter what. I can't talk to anyone because they are attacking me. I've tried everything: raising and lowering weapons, using console commands, etc. Does anyone have a mod or could make a mod that disables bounties or something to solve my problem?

Depending on your level, you could make it your mission to use magick on them.

I had a 10k septim bounty in Riften(and had fun doing so!). I used the Calm family of spells(calm, pacify, etc) to calm all guards down and then talked to them and sent myself to jail.

paycrimegold <0-1> <0-1> <faction ID> Pay the bounty. Pay the bounty for the faction targeted NPC belongs to (the bounty gold will be removed from your inventory). The first 0-1 choice refers to being sent to jail: entering 1 will let you be teleported to the respective faction's jail, entering 0 won't. The second 0-1 choice refers to keeping your stolen items: entering 0 means you do not lose your stolen items, entering 1 means you do. If you don't add any choice you will be sent to jail without losing your stolen items. The faction ID is needed if you can't target an NPC. May also help in case guards attack you on sight. Faction ID's are given below: factionid faction 00028170 Crime Faction Falkreath 000267E3 Crime Faction Eastmarch (Windhelm) 00029DB0 Crime Faction Haafingar (Solitude) 0002816D Crime Faction Hjaalmarch (Morthal) 0002816e Crime Faction The Pale (Dawnstar) 0002816C Crime Faction The Reach (Markarth) 0002816B Crime Faction The Rift (Riften) 000267EA Crime Faction Whiterun 0002816F Crime Faction Winterhold