SKSE for Dragonborn?

Zazil

I use SKSE for things like SKYUI, Deadly Dragons/Monsters and so on. I'm also looking forward to buying Dragonborn on the fifth but something struck me, do I have to wait for a new SKSE update or will I be ok to just jump in and play?

latest version of SKSE works fine with dragonborn, there is no new update to the game. confirmed by myself playing for the past 2 hours.

That's great news thanks for the info. Hopefully that means most of the mods i have are safe to use as well. I you using any mods yourself?

latest version of SKSE works fine with dragonborn, there is no new update to the game. confirmed by myself playing for the past 2 hours.

This is not true as of Feb 6th. There is an update that disables SKSE that is part of Dragonborn... so FYI for anyone looking: SKSE WILL NOT WORK w/ Feb6 Update for DRAGONBORN, so now we all get to wait around "patiently" until they release a SKSE update.

Must have been nice for people getting it first day to try it, but now this is not an option.

This is not true as of Feb 6th. There is an update that disables SKSE that is part of Dragonborn... so FYI for anyone looking: SKSE WILL NOT WORK w/ Feb6 Update for DRAGONBORN, so now we all get to wait around "patiently" until they release a SKSE update.

Must have been nice for people getting it first day to try it, but now this is not an option.

That explains the script issues I am currently having..

Causes stutter and lag.