Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

I am loving this mod so far, hopefully it gets done soon=) Best of luck with this mod.

PS: A little warning about Dee, he brags and gets cocky and thinks he is the best, I know him from an older forum, he is also an attention hog.

PPS: Not trying to start anything.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ... sorry to hear about the limitations placed on your efforts here. Such is life in the modding world I guess. I concur that using the games look would generate sales for their games (worked in the computer industry and word of mouth and others efforts brought us in a few bucks .. 7 figure like over time). Heck I even went and looked at Halo again and put it on my to buy list again once get a new MB. All luck with your effort and hopes you achieve your goals.

Your work is shockingly impressive, even if the models are not of your design. Ripping files from other games does not make a bad modder. In fact, it shows an completely different skill set. I anticipate this mod. When it is complete, will you post links to the site where it can be downloaded from? (If that much is not against the rules)

Skree000 has two pretty awesome but ambitious mods going at the moment ( this and the battlefield 2142 mod). However, the problem often with ambitious mods is that they tend to take quite a while. The second problem is that, due to the first problem, they tend to get abandoned. I would like to impress upon Skree000 the value of incremental releases so that if he gets sidetracked or overwhelmed, parts of it will be available for all to use or ever better expand upon.

Yup i see that alot is mods get left to the wayside with lofty goals in mind. It can be hard to volunteer your time with no real gains if your mod is in production and you dont have a working distributable at any given time til completion.

I was considering releasing the weapons i'd added so far as a small test pack, but then if someone goes and finishes my job for me or makes things better (even though my mod isnt finished yet) id feel pretty silly like someone was helping me get dressed or make my bed when i can do it full well, if i had the time to :)

community support is awesome here, better than any other mod site, and you guys make me come home late at night even after working an insane crunch schedule, and open nifskope and geck and start plugging away, because I love modding in my free time, and even if i dont have any left, i know there are people just waiting to get their hands on this stuff, and not many people know how to get it out there... so believe me im motivated! ^_^

:)

my blog (link in my profile) will give the major updates on my mods as they become available! You can also tune in there to get your weekly fill of my superior wit and humor *nods*

Hey guys, Halo isn't just about armor, it's also about guns, so...where are them?

As he just told us, he had considered releasing a test pack of weapons he added, so they will be included. Patience. In addition, a mod this scale may be full of potential bugs and errors. Will you need beta testers skree?