Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops UNSC right. Quality control took the day off when I posted that lol :) Thanks guys good catch!

Re: the stats, they are all temporary for now, too heavy you say? well

keep in mind the Mjolnir armor does contain life support systems including air filtration, fluid waste and pressurized internal climate control, microservos and hydraulics powering the limbs for super-human strength, radio and subspace communications systems, independent internal computer system, (hidden) ammunition and weapon storage system (likely in the same way Robocop's gun hides in his leg compartment etc)..

The weight is probably already determined if anyone reads those Halo novels they could probably tell us! :) (i have 3 but havent read them yet =(

Technically the suit weighs over 1000 pounds, "Get the heavy lift gear, wear not leaving him here" Sgt. Johnson, halo 3 1st mission" and furthermore it allows the ware to have the ability to lift things over 1.5 tons. So I think that the weight should should be maxed out, but give a strength bonus of an incredible amount. further more the armor should increase your agility since Spartan 2's (Master Chief, for every one who doesn't play halo) could run at speeds in excess of 30 MPH. Among the other things the suit could do was allow incredible accuracy in both small weaponry, as well as in large weaponry, and melee attacks.

• 3 weeks later...