Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

the idea was to have the crashed escape pod with dead master chief and some marines in one location, with a crashed pelican and dead odst's in another location.

Excuse me? What do you mean, dead Master Chief? Master Chief is too cool to be killed off by some random guy.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thats the whole joke of it. hes dead, died in the crash with some nobody marines lol. Like a 'what if' situation if instead of crashing on Halo in the first game, he gets sucked into a wormhole and drops down crash-landing on earth in the mid 23rd century.

was going to have an ambient looping sound playing around his body, Cortana... saying 'Chief! Chief!!..... wakeup chief!!..... noo.... chief!...' etc etc.

And when you go to remove his helmet, theres another, smaller master chief helmet underneath (so you can never see his face =P)

no thats the whole joke of it. hes dead, died in the crash with some nobody marines lol. Like a 'what if' situation if instead of crashing on Halo in the first game, he gets sucked into a wormhole and drops down crash-landing on earth in the mid 23rd century.

was going to have an ambient looping sound playing around his body, Cortana... saying 'Chief! Chief!!..... wakeup chief!!..... noo.... chief!...' etc etc.

And when you go to remove his helmet, theres another, smaller master chief helmet underneath (so you can never see his face =P)

You could mess with people by giving him a Ghoul or Super Mutant face.

Or it could just be a crashed ship, with various MJOLNIR armours and permutations in it's cargo hold. Was supposed to ship them from the factory to the place they would test the different configurations. No dead Spartans.

Considering that the Halo lore permits the messing with time-space and that some shield worlds are actually located outside the universe, it's not all that far fetched.

Just thinking out loud.

Marine Armor? I'd prefer the spartan helmet. I swear... right when Skree releases this baby I'm re-texturing the hell out of it.

Btw, Skree.

Halo: Takes place in 2552

Fallout 3: Takes place in 2277

Thought you should know. :whistling:

yes, which is why i said master chief went thru a wormhole and ended up in mid 23rd century (in the past, in fallout-era). (2200 = 23rd century, 2300 = 24th century, etc.

i knew that but thanks ;) (it says in the Halo 1 instruction manual what the date is heh)

re-texturing the hell out of it? can i ask why? you are free to do as you wish, but... do you not have faith in my abilities to make it look decent?

yes, which is why i said master chief went thru a wormhole and ended up in mid 23rd century (in the past, in fallout-era). (2200 = 23rd century, 2300 = 24th century, etc.

i knew that but thanks ;) (it says in the Halo 1 instruction manual what the date is heh)

re-texturing the hell out of it? can i ask why? you are free to do as you wish, but... do you not have faith in my abilities to make it look decent?

You know, to make color variants. That way we can have Red vs Blue in Fallout :biggrin:

You know, to make color variants. That way we can have Red vs Blue in Fallout :biggrin:

Red vs Blue would own. Maybe you could make all the colors that are usually in halo Skree? Are there going to be halo weapons with this like the battlefield 2142? Why does it have to be master chief? There were over 200 spartans. At least 200 I think. I can't remember exactly. But there are also SPARTAN-IIIs too. If you read the halo book Ghost of Onyx it describes it. You could also see them on the front. But those are made for kids.

How far are you on this? Can you update us with some pics on your first post? I've seen the same pics for a while. I want to know if there is anything new done. Like are they actually in the game yet or are they still being fine tuned in a 3D modelling program. But this looks great. I just downloaded the BF2142 and I'm going to try it out. I think I said I was going to try it before but Fallout 3 got screwed up when the maker of the Crysis suits changed something. So I forgot I was where you get the suit and I changed the esp and it screwed me over. I'm finally starting to get back into fallout. Wish Oblivion was easy with FCOM.