Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah saw that a while back, was considering just 3dripping that guys stuff... but i got swept up in bf2142 mod ;)

i wonder if thats how junin did it, cos i know he used the same app i did to rip stuff too... great minds think alike"? or is that too humble to say hehe lol

yeah saw that a while back, was considering just 3dripping that guys stuff... but i got swept up in bf2142 mod ;)

i wonder if thats how junin did it, cos i know he used the same app i did to rip stuff too... great minds think alike"? or is that too humble to say hehe lol

Like I told Skree in a pm earlier this week, this is his mod and I have no intention of going any further than the release of the MKVI. I can’t speak for Skree, (he may just lose interest in this and move on to something else) but I predict very good things to come in the future for this mod--such as variants of the Spartan armors and all kinds of cool stuff. ;)

As for me I’m going back to work on my Ghost mod.

PS as much as I would love to take credit, (because the armor looks awesome) I had nothing to do with the ODST armor. :D

junin's stuff isn't even finished yet. and if you want any color other than green/white/black you'll have to wait for my recolors.

And i haven't heard from junin since around 3PM yesterday when he said there were problems with his internet and he just told me he'd try to get it up when he could so i could get started on the recolors. but he hasn't contacted me again since then so i'm not sure whats going on. But just be patient and it'll come.