Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

well its hard to believe Oblivion Got Halo armors very soon but not Fallout 3

still can't wait for any halo armors :biggrin: :mellow: :biggrin:

PS i recall a Oblivion Mod way back Project Spartan i think and i have a feeling this mods fate will be the same as Project Spartan when this is released it will fall into abandonment

what are the Odds of that happening emmm 40/100 man i hope this dose not meet the fate as which Project had meet

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hear you go. some custom lowpoly wepons made in 3dmax10 with rubbish textures.

thay look good but need some texture work as im rubbish at it & also custom holding positions & projectile touch ups.

any takers then ill upload as a resource pack. :thumbsup:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/662/screenshot88m.png

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/467/screenshot89.png

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4840/screenshot90g.png

Sure upload as resource .. I'd take a stab at getting them to work, as in a holding pattern waiting for a few other mods to get done and for the gold pack for FO3. I am also sure a few other folks would luv to take a go at it ... make sure meets sites rules or post somewhere we can get to

Hey Skree, I think I might have some assets you'd be interested in. I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full so I wasn't able to get the PM through. If you can, would you mind trying to contact me?

Great work, by the way. Can't wait to see this finished!

Hey Skree, I think I might have some assets you'd be interested in. I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full so I wasn't able to get the PM through. If you can, would you mind trying to contact me?

Great work, by the way. Can't wait to see this finished!

skree aint doing this anymore & has in all sence a thew posts back declaired that anyone who has or hasnt or whos got the desire to do something where are most welcome.

you got assets,

iv put the wepons up,

and theres an armour on the way.

all thats left is someone to come along & start a mod useing our 3 resources & its back on track :thumbsup:

ps: no fighting over it girls, im shure two's better than one ;D

Well, although I have the assets and modding experience for other games, I personally don't have the first clue about Fallout 3 modding. I really wish I could help, but all I can offer is the Halo 3 Spartan characters/armor permutations and about half of the of the Halo 3 weapons (I have most, but about half don't have textures), as well as a H3 Master Chief texture. If anybody's interested in the assets and wants to finish this project, just PM me and we can figure something out.