Halo + Fallout =

Skree000

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So uh..i'm new to these forums, i just got Fallout 3 and i heard of this Halo mod coming out for it. Really cool, i LOVE Halo. So when will this Mjolnar Mark 6 armor mod and halo weapons mod come out for Fallout 3? I hear it will be finished after the Battlefield mod is done, anyone know when it'll be done?(when the battlefield mod will be done, so Skree can work on the Halo mod more.)

So uh..i'm new to these forums, i just got Fallout 3 and i heard of this Halo mod coming out for it. Really cool, i LOVE Halo. So when will this Mjolnar Mark 6 armor mod and halo weapons mod come out for Fallout 3? I hear it will be finished after the Battlefield mod is done, anyone know when it'll be done?(when the battlefield mod will be done, so Skree can work on the Halo mod more.)

a long long time from now. The BF2142 mod probably has a good 3-4 months (at least). Screes halo mod is probably like 6 months away.

a whole bunch of weapons have now been put out as resources so hopefully someone can work on those. and Junin(JS Black) has a set of Mark VI armor converted from UT3 that should be released sometime soon.

hay there i was just curious is there gonna be halo weapons man also is there any chance that u could make optional textures for the spartan armor like the color back

The base mod comes with 3 colors white, black, and Master Chief green. Neok182 is taking care of the other colors. I think he may even take some request. As far as weapons are concerned, jackpack has some great stuff. Check out his thread. I'm pretty much done with Halo stuff for now. This has become some sort of a community mod, but as far as I’m concerned this is Skree's mod. He started it and at the very least it should be he that finishes it, (unless he doesn't want to) I just added the MKVI armor until he has the time to work on this. This mod has great potential beleave me, you haven't seen nothing yet.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Junin releases his Halo mod !

...and i was just searching up Halo stuff cuz i was bored, and i came here again. :)