Pls Help crash at startup

RavageTheEarth

So everything has been working just fine and today I go to play and the game keeps crashing at start-up. Idk why its doing this the only thing I have changed on my computer is that I deleted Virtu MVP, but I was playing with it disabled anyways. I have't installed any new mods I''m so aggravated right now idk what to do to solve this and I really don't want to have to re-install. Here are my plug-ins could you guys take a look at them and if you don't see anything wrong could you give me some common reasons for this problem? I don't have SKSE installed and I have never installed any ENB mods. Thank you in advance I have had a horrible night and just wanted to play some Skyrim to get my mind off of it and I can't even do that. :facepalm:

This is copied from BOSS. I have no idea how to even use BOSS>

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 52 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 4 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

HighResTexturePack01.esp Active

HighResTexturePack02.esp Active

Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp Active

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Illuminated Spells.esp Active

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp Active

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities & Town Interiors.esp Active

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp Active

realrain.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp Active

PilgrimsDelight.esp Active

RiftenHQtexture-Part1.esp Active

RiftenHQtexture-Part2.esp Active

Footprints.esp Active

GloriousGrass.esp Active

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active

Brows.esp Active

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Active

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active

Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.

getSnowy.esp Active

WATER.esp Active

So I just tried re-installing Virtu MVP and that didn't work. Also, I have tried to deactivate all the plug-ins and that it still crashes right when it tried to start. I don't even get to the bethesda screen. FML I have had NO LUCK with modding.