Dragonborn CTD Mod incompatibility (Potential Fix)

TallgeeseIV

So I've been having a lot of CTD's in Dragonborn and until a few hours ago, restarting, reloading and going back to the placeit happened seemed to work. Well then one arose in Raven Rock and happened every single time. I went through today and systematically removed all the mods of particular types (all texture packs, all model edits, all custom armors, all animations, etc. etc.) and guess what I found the culprit to be... A HAIR PACK. I don't know which one, and most likely it was actually a custom hair for NPC's patch, but still, anyone still having CTD's after removing the known culprit mods, try removing hair packs, then adding the one the you use back in. The latest version of ApachiiSkyHair seems to be working now with no CTD.

hmm, ApachiiSkyHair is already updated to the latest 1.5 version and I have no other hair pack mods so sadly I don't think that's the culprit in my case, although I wish it was something simple as that... :(

Yep, I wasn't saying it was ApachiiSkyHair. It could have been any of the 7 or 8 packs + patches i was using while it was crashing. ApachiiSkyHair is just the only one i re-enabled. and the crashing was gone.

Edited by TallgeeseIV