The lore AFTER Skyrim

YsmirNord

I have the Battleplan to take it to the Thalmor. Let's face it, the claim of UIfric is legit as he beat the king in a fight the highness accepted, he chose not to learn the word, a part of Nordic tradition, point Ulfirc. The imerials are right to be in Skyrim, Tiber Septim anyone? Ulfric should be High king and repect Tibers Empire and this new Empire should Employ Nationals from all over Tamriel, ban Talos they say. well.. Bretos at center against high elfs with 2 nordic divisions left and right, Orcs behins, wood elf and Khajit to the left and right in volley of arrows while some Dark elfs fit in the gaps and Imperials at the center as we know they suck against magik, nords at the back as reserves and more, majority of Dark elfs at back aswell. Have Argonians flanks from what would be a norther point in the attack since they can swim pretty dam well while holding their breath.. Did I miss anyone? Oh yes and all the priest use restoration spells all around..

Dark elves dumped the Empire and so did the Argonians.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that IF an Elder Scrolls VI comes it will be after a revolt or a full scale war with the Aldmeri Dominion - where the lands are destroyed and some sort of evil lord from the outside has decided to take advantage of it and invade Tamriel, forcing races to fight alongside. With some luck the choices will have a deeper impact and good and evil matters more.

Dragonborn becomes High King(Queen) of Skryim is my theory. VI won't be coming any time soon if it did it would just be Skyrim with FO4 graphics. Not to mention Bethesda is beating the Skyrim Cash Cow.

Why they can't just MAKE a new DLC is beyond me but there you go....

The Thalmor are going to be driven out of Skyrim eventually, regardless of who one. People like to argue this with me, but it's true.