thompson SMG

icersmith

since its the 50s and it was used in WW2 i would like to see a Thompson SMG added. possibly a side quest to get it since a .45 full auto is rather brutal it should be hard to get. if any modders out there want to give this or my smaller pipboy request a try thx in advance :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Use the search function.

There have been almost 100 Thompson requests so far.

We might be able to do the military M1 thompsons, but the old Chicago Typewriter ones are impossible due to animation problems.

Use the search function.

There have been almost 100 Thompson requests so far.

We might be able to do the military M1 thompsons, but the old Chicago Typewriter ones are impossible due to animation problems.

I don't know if I would say impossible, they where able to add that very weapon to the Medal Of Honor game.

And the ability to make and add things to a game have come quite far since that time foir sure.

That was one of my favorite weapons for that game when I played it as well.

I even still have all the mods with meshes, textures and sound that I had downloaded and used for that weapon and others..

thompsons werent that amazing, they just seem that way because they are the first widely known smg, they would most likely be shitty in comparison to the weapons in fallout, but thats just my opinion, and this should work, just make it so the player holds the gun behind the drum, it might be abit mis-scaled, but its better then nothing right?

but thats just my opinion,

Yep, that is certainly that -opinion.

Having fired plenty of M1A1's and M1928's I can say with actual experience and authority that they are excellent SMG's and their reputation and infamy is well-deserved.

And there's no way in hell that you could make the combat shotguns' animations and stance look right with a Thompson.

well i did try the search and that came up with nothing plus the common request thread said nothing about it, however i was always partial to the WWII straight mag vs the Chicago typewriter. i would try it myself but i cant seem to get meshes into nifskope same story with the pipboy request, any pointers on this would be cool to

Archived