NPC logical fleeing

T4LGooose

i just wanted to show you this :)

http://www.spookingtons.com/spresents/spresent900001.jpg

Hahahahaha that's so true!

I think this is a great idea, but wouldn't it interfere with the main quest somehow? People who're supposed to attack you will flee instead? What do you think?

I guess I didn't think about that, but that's because I really can't think of any npc that is really meant to fight you, and even so, I don't think it would make a difference if they tried to escape.

But of course, there could be exceptions made.

Ahah I love the raider with the moustache.

On topic:

Well most raiders (like 90% I think) are probably drunk and/or stoned on Jet, psycho or worse. They probably don't care if you're god born in a vault or a little cute piggie.

By the way, some times they do run away!

The other day in Dupont circle I got ambushed by raiders, killed 2 of them and injured badly the third one (lost his gun and crippled leg) while I was reloading he got away and he hid in a metro (not near the entrance, in the lower levels).

I could find him at all! It was so frustrating.....

Still, I agree some NPCs should have some more judgement....

Ahah I love the raider with the moustache.

On topic:

Well most raiders (like 90% I think) are probably drunk and/or stoned on Jet, psycho or worse. They probably don't care if you're god born in a vault or a little cute piggie.

By the way, some times they do run away!

The other day in Dupont circle I got ambushed by raiders, killed 2 of them and injured badly the third one (lost his gun and crippled leg) while I was reloading he got away and he hid in a metro (not near the entrance, in the lower levels).

I could find him at all! It was so frustrating.....

Still, I agree some NPCs should have some more judgement....

Thats fleeing based on health, he'd of ran off even if the other 2 were still alive

Archived