3ds max 5, biped, physique'd, non animated creature like liche.nif

FIMzzZzz

hey

anyone knows how to properly setup the scene in max5 to export a creature like liche.nif ?

for now i'll keep this short but if there is anyone with the knowledge and willingness to help, i'll go into detail.

my max5 export works except when the creature dies, the body is not aligned to the floor and either sideways or upside down.

this can be fixed if i import the nif in max 2015, rotate the pivot of the creature mesh to align with the pivot of bip01. so there is a way around this but i would like a solution without going through max2015...

if tried several different things in max5 with manipulating the pivot to different alignments, reset Xform.

the mesh was created in max2015, then imported to max5, biped, physique'd, linked...

because of that i've tried to create a mesh directly in max5, so i made a new creature with primitive meshes. first it had the same problem, then i aligned the pivot of the mesh to bip01, and then it worked, but i wasn't able to replicate this again, with a primitive mesh or the actual mesh...

btw the creature mesh is a single merged mesh.

so if there is anyone that can help, i can make a post with much more detail, upload all my files, etc

of if anyone knows how to contact lady E this would also be something..

or if someone can share some max files with the right setup..

cheers