Realistic camera

knucles222

You're walking across the wastelands. Your gun is bobbing left and right without fingers moving whatever, and the camera is somewhat, "floating". You somehow have the strength and endurance to hold your gun up for hours without even getting tired.

Now this is where my ideas comes in.

1. Make the walking/running animations of guns more lively instead of bobbing from left to right.

- 2 handed SMG's. There's already a mod for this but has a few bugs.

- Pistols should be two handed.

2. Have the camera move intensely when you run and even more when you're breathing heavily from wounds/combat.

If you ever played Far Cry 2, you'll notice that you have your gun lowered when in safe zones.

Eg: You fire your weapon and the gun is not lowered. But after say, 10 seconds, your gun is lowered down again.

Killzone 2 is also another good example for camera movement

3. No game is ever complete with sprinting!

There's already a mod. But it is possible to include hand movement and mix ideas 1 and 2 with this?

The vanilla Fallout is lacking good animations, that's where the Fallout3nexus comes in!

I never run everyware with my weapon drawn, it slows me down ;)

also you'll notice that if you aim with a pistol (r-mouse button) you will hold it with both hands

I personally never used the SMG in 2 hands mod becuase that would remove the SMG from the gunslinger perk list (which is based on animation)

The slowing down with your weapon holstered is barely noticeable. Let me put it in a different way, it semi holsters your gun so the run speed would be in between your weapon being held up and your weapon being fully holstered.

Yeah but in third person, the way you hold a pistol is embarrassing. Imagine... SWAT, or any other movie, they always keep two hands to their pistol.

Also, you didn't comment on the other ideas! D:

SAD_FACE.GIFLOLZ

Archived