Briarheart and Heartstone Harnesses

Campaigner

First off, let's take a look at the Briarheart Forsworn. These lunatics run around with their heart carved out and replaced by a bloody head of lettuce. I thought this was the coolest thing, and so I tried to make the Briarheart item something I could equip. Turns out the chest is...really low quality, and no matter how much texture editing I do, it's always got a horrible neck seam. So, my request is for a remake of the Forsworn Briarheart's chest, and matched to the Ragged Trousers. Preferably two variants; one with an empty cavity, and one with the briarheart in it.

Lastly, two items in the DLC have a harness, which for the NPC houses a Heartstone in their chest. These two armors are General Carius' Armor (Unplayable, male only) and Telvanni Robes (Female only). When I fiddled in the CK, I found that the heartstone itself was a necklace, and the armor just had an indent in it to allow for the necklace to appear through it. So, I'd like to request two armors and one clothing item to get the heartstone treatment (harness and indented area for BOTH genders; Carved Nordic Armor, Chitin Armor (Light), Ragged Trousers

I'd be grateful if someone could do these!