Individual weapon damage modification

ToadsageZeny

Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to change the damage of any weapon? I found one by the name of "Dynamic modification system" and it does exactly what I want it to. Unfortunately, it doesn't save the changes you make with it though.. So every time you close the game all of your weapons go back to default damage and you have to change them all one by one the next time to open the game. With that being said, if anyone knows of a mod like this that allows you to save your settings or even knows a way that I can save my settings with this mod please let me know.

Also, I am aware of mods that add "realistic weapon damage" and percentage boosts like 5% 10% 20% and so on..

I am looking for a mod that will allow me to balance weapons to my liking "Increase damage on weak weapons or Decrease damage on overpowered weapons"

I have tried using Geck and figured out how to modify weapon damage, however, I use mods such as EVE and WRP which makes modifying through Geck a nightmare as I would have to add all of the .nif files from those mods to the geck settings..

Edited by ToadsageZeny

• 2 weeks later...