[Dragonborn] Solstheim music in Skyrim

filou13

Hello there, I have a request for a mod that should most likely be simple enough to make.

I always wanted Morrowind's music to be played in Skyrim while we're exploring (Even though a few of Skyrim's base songs are remasters of Morrowind songs)

But now that they've added the original Morrowind exploration songs, I am obviously very happy they have done so!

However, One single problem, We only hear them in Solstheim.

So, My request for a mod is that this music plays throughout all Skyrim as well.

I have no modding experience, But seeing all the work from modders tells me it most likely should be a simple enough task.

Should any modder or player be interested with this idea, Post here and tell me what you think.

Cheers!

I have your solution right here, awesome mod that deserves more praisethan it gets Personalized Music - Add your own music to Skyrim by No_Aardvarks_Allowed, only just dl this but now have Conan the Barbarian, Clanad, Dracula and other creepy mixes I made myself in Audacity (free prog) all in seperate areas, dungeons, castles, forests, tundra, mountains and certain buildings. install is easy, the hard part is getting enough tunes to fill out each zone. Dont be put off by his lenghy install page, he's just covering all the bases (but DO take the time to read it!)