Do you hate zombies as much as I do???

Lady Azura

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deleted829424
Yes, zombies do suck. I actually hate undead in general, so it explains the mod I made for myself that adds a Witchhunter guild in the game, for my role-playing purposes. Strangely enough, diseases have never bothered me much. They never seem to effect me directly. I wouldn't have noticed my character had any if I hadn't opened up my buffs screen and seen all the negative effects.

Actually, I have to admit that zombies actually do have some advantages. The wild-running zombies, especially dread zombies, make exellent practice dummies for melee weapons - like I said it's unbelievably easy to avoid their attacks completely if you have enough space for a maneuver. And your own summoned zombies make quite a good "living" shield, especially if you have a plugin that allows you having more than one at a time - they are quite durable even as level progresses and are not throwing anything nasty around that may hit you instead.

Let me see something was said about the "aesthetc value" of zombies yes?.

Well as far as I can rember the only `good looking` undead in most stories is the Vampire and they use there power and looks to entrul the unweary, Or maybe the werewolf in human form but then they are no threat then are they?.

But zombies are walking corpses what else do you expect Guy Gibson?, Jordan? be real.

Yes they are nasty, ugly walking freak`s and a real pain in the a** and so are rat`s and mud crab`s, ( after all do you have an unenchanted weapon with you to deal with them or is it " sod another wasted charge") but at least they are not as mutch of a pain to kill as some monsters.

After all they are unable to summon aid or weald a weapon, and are unable to cast spells and so unable to heal them self`s or turn invisable (a right pain if you play a non spell caster and don`t have acess to detect life).

• 2 weeks later...
It would be cool to have a zombie race... :biggrin: :sweat:

Archived