Why is Morrowind sometimes better than Oblivion?

Lady Azura

Like you said earlier, about the armor, I like morrowind armor better than Oblivion. I have no idea why! Oblivion's are obviously way better and far more advanced, but for some reason, I get sick of a particular set of armor really quickly. I guess when I was playing Morrowind, I was happy with what I had, and didn't expect anything better...but now that isn't the case, so I'm still confused. Also, even though people say Cyrodiil is larger than Vvardenfell, it doesnt feel like it. I can walk from one end of Cyrodiil to another in less than a day (game time), but in Morrowind it took me at least a day (real time!). Plus Oblivion only had a few major cities, and some tiny 3-person settlements, but I haven't even found all the Morrowind ones (not to mention the infinite quests that Morrowind has and Oblivion lacks. Maybe the problem with Oblivion is that its too realistic. I always thought that the more realism, the better, but maybe not now. I still gotta say though, I definitely do like Oblivion better than Morrowind, its improved in so many ways. Gosh, I'm getting so tired of writing the words Oblivion and Morrowind.

Archived