has anybody in the world ever had this problem, or is it only me?

Michaeljcox24

The problem is, I can't block and walk anywhere at the same time. I happens in a completely unmodded, fresh game, as well as my three week old normal game. If I hold down LT, and push the forward stick, character just stands still, doesn't do a single thing.

I've seen ONE post, on the whole internet, with a guy who had the same problem, but all it finished with was 'oh yeah, thanks for the help, but I fixed it now'

Have even resorted to e mailing Bethesda.

Annoying. Any ideas?

If I hold down LT, and push the forward stick

XBox or PS3 ?

Actually, PC supports the Xbox 360 gamepad with the same layout as the Xbox version.

To OP:

As a 360 controller user myself, I've not encountered this issue. I very rarely use shields, but I consoled one in and tested to make sure and I definitely move just fine. Slowly of course, but that's normal without the Block Runner perk. Does this happen if you play on keyboard and mouse as well? (And don't you just love those "resolution" posts that are of no help at all to anyone else with the issue? lol)

i had this problem , but i didn't do anything in particular i just exit the game and re-entered it and i could block again , not sure it will work for you :ermm: but do it , if you haven't tried it already .