Cannot ride dragons, DLC

DangerDangerZ

I am at the part where I ride a dragon to Miirak however when the dragon takes off my character is still sitting there in the air where the dragon was looking stupid. I'm almost positive its my mods but I cannot seem to figure out which one it is.

I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem and if they have solved it.

Do you have Realistic Ragdolls? I do, and the same thing happened. It replaces the dragon skeleton. Bethesda can't anticipate changes to its game by mods. I think the DLC is relatively bug free, but we all break it with our mods.

EDIT: I used the tcl command to go where the dragon was supposed to take me. It's that tall rock pillar in the distance.

Edited by blitzen

I had exactly same problem, but removing mod that changed the dragon skeleton to more bloody one was the 1/3 of solving this issue... 2/3 was updating FNIS mods to the latest version with Dragonborn support (if you have those)... and 3/3 - I have unpacked loose files for almost whole Skyrim, so deleting the "dragon" folder in data\meshes was the final resolution...

I updated FNIS and regenerated animations before I even started playing DB. I also installed the Unofficial patch. In my case, just having a non-standard skeleton was enough to cause that problem on its own. There are probably several ways to break just that one event. Imagine what 250+ mods can do to a Bethesda DLC that's designed to work on a standard, unmodded game. It's amazing that's the only issue I had for DB.

Do you have Realistic Ragdolls? I do, and the same thing happened. It replaces the dragon skeleton. Bethesda can't anticipate changes to its game by mods. I think the DLC is relatively bug free, but we all break it with our mods.

Too true. It is a hard fact of adding content to a BethSoft game.