Can't seem to download official DLC

AnArcticAnt

I've considered getting all the official DLC not already included in my GOTY edition of Oblivion, but I can't seem to find where to do so. I've looked around on bethsoft.com, as well as elderscrolls.com, but the links in the Oblivion DLC section (http://www.elderscrolls.com/oblivion/dlc/) of elderscrolls.com only seem to offer downloads for Xbox, which obviously makes no sense, so...am I missing something obvious here? Does anyone know where to download the official Oblivion DLC for PC?

Thanks.

The only place to get it now is to buy the GOTY Deluxe version on Steam, when Beth switch to steam for oblivion they made a boo boo and did not leave other options or close there store properly :/

• 5 months later...

The GOTY does not gives you all the DLC's unfortunately. You need the GOTY deluxe to get all DLCs.

I have the GOTY and it provides you with Oblivion, Knight of the Nine and Shivering Isles ONLY. You don't get the others small ones: Wizard Tower aka Frostcrag, Mehrune's Razor, Orrery, Thieves Den, The Vile Lair, Horse Armor Pack, Spell Tomes and the latest (if I recall correctly) Fighter's Stronghold. Only the GOTY deluxe provides you with those 8 DLC's.

Damned I've already bought Oblivion three times. Two physical copies (as my first one got damaged) and the GOTY edition on steam. I am not buying the GOTY deluxe. The worst is I've already bought all the DLCs in a physical copy of Knight of the Nine but since I moved to another country I can't get my hands on it...Damned!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

Edited by MasterAub

Yeah, a very annoying move, I own both version of Oblivion on Steam just because of this idiotic thing, but I was lucky and got it really cheap in one of the Steam sales.

But they really should let us buy the DLC's seperate, not everyone wants to buy the full game again just to get some small DLC's :/

"Small DLC's" that are for the most part useless. In fact except for Frostcag (The Wizard Tower) which a nice and above average Player Home and maybe Merhunes Razors which is a long very well designed Dungeon Crawler Quest, the rest is not worth a penny.

I wonder if the TES Anthology that Bethesda is releasing next month will include the DLC.

Nope. Just Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. For some reason, Bethsoft really doesn't want anyone getting their hands on the smaller DLC unless they buy the GOTY Delux edition.

I wonder if the TES Anthology that Bethesda is releasing next month will include the DLC.

Nope. Just Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. For some reason, Bethsoft really doesn't want anyone getting their hands on the smaller DLC unless they buy the GOTY Delux edition.

Well, that's certainly annoying. Does Bethesda own Steam? Those of us who have the GOTY will not want to re-install the game and all our mods to switch to this "Deluxe Edition."