Mods causing Issues

JackTheRipper1229

Hey everyone. My issues seem twofold, so I thought I would tackle both in 1 topic.

First and foremost, my game CTDs without warning whenever I travel to Forbidden Oasis. Hinterlands are fine. Haven is fine, FO seems like the only zone causing this thus far. I have tried lowering my graphics setting, but this has no effect. I loaded the zone just fine however, when I loaded the game through Origin and not through Frosty, so I believe this is a mod related issue. However, I have tried isolating the problematic mod and I can't seem to find it exactly. Here is my list (ones in blue are daimods loaded thru Frosty, as no Frosty version was available):

-More Inquisition Levels

-More Loot remade (Crafting)

-Tresspasser and MP schematics

-Party at Winter Palace (plus Extended Introductions)

-Champagne and Truffles formalwear

-Spirit Blade nerf revert

-Purple Spirit Blade

-Deshine for player complexions, all in one

-Yennefer Complexion (smooth)

-EFC refined NPCs (all in one) -Refined Cullen -

Refined Varric

-Solas with Sokka hair plus art update

-Alistair King outfit fix

-Origins Alistair-Skin and Eyes

-Alistair Origins hair

-Elongated Lashes -

Settrah Brows

-Hair retexture

-EF Flowery Outterwear

-Hair replacer bundle file (for Solas hair mod)

While the Solas hair mod is a daimod, the creator says on the page to load it with Frosty. So far it's worked fine. When I turned those off however, instead of CTD-ing, the game just infinite loads. I suspect that might be the issue but it seems like disabling it as well as its dependent mods does not fix the issue.

As a reminder, the FO DOES load with 0 mods and DAI launched through Origin.

Now my second issue is a lot more minor, but for the life of me absolutely no Inquisitor PJ replacer I use actually replaces the hideous default monstrosity, no matter which I try. It does not matter if the replacer is a proper Frosty mod or not either.

Any help is appreciated.