vertibird mods i whant

gtmaddog

ok im new to the forums but I havent seen this yet but would kind of like a vertibird mod where you can go inside one and or us it for a fast travel home thing where you could sit in the passenger sit or for storge and just like a small pad.P.S. sorry bad spelling im on some meds from a surgery so not feeling so good SO FOR THOSE UNHAPPY $&%# THAT WHERE COMPLAINING ABOUT BAD SPELLING CUSS SAINTA DIDNT BRING THEM ENYTHING I WHENT BACK AND FIXED MOST SPELLING

something else that came to mind a supley drop for like ammo at the cost of caps or not and or a transport to unfound spots like u know there ther u just cant get ther or if eny 1 else has i ideal?

Being on meds is no excuse for laziness. There are plenty of spell checking assets on the internet and you can always double check what you have written. If you want to come off as an illiterate, fine, but don't expect anyone to try and help you if you do.

dont be a %&$! there are tons of meds that can make you think incoherently while you sound completely fine to your self its painfully obvious to others so chill the hell out

personally i agree these mods would be pretty nice to have

Archived